Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rainy Days




Some days I just love to bask in the dreariness of a rainy day. This morning I woke up and I instantly knew that it was raining because my night of sleep was very sound (I always sleep well when it's raining). It was a perfect day to hit Hobby Lobby and stay inside with our creativity.


Now I will preface this blog by saying that I do believe that Bella has a good balance between both sides of her brain. Today however, h
er right brain was shining in flying colors. She learned how to paint with watercolors, and we thought it was worth documenting the occasion! She is such a blessing on my days off, and now that she is 100% distracted by her Veggie Tales video, I'm posting these pictures. Enjoy.                 













3 comments:

Seiler Six said...

I can't believe how long her hair is getting! It's beautiful.... she is starting to look more and more like you everyday!

Hulls Clan said...

Love to paint! I agree she is looking more like you J. So will you be back to KS for Thanksgiving? Love the updates...so much fun seeing my cutie pie niece!

Nelson said...

HEY! Great idea on making the blog. I like it. Hope you are doing great and maybe we'll actually catch you one of these days