And I'm sure that if you have even read this far that you are wondering when it is going to start getting a little informational. Well that is all I have. I just don't know why I am feeling this way. I am stuck in this same routine week after week.
Friday, November 21, 2008
"off days"
So I don't really know where this blog will lead me but I feel compelled to type my little heart out. Many of you may know that my work week is every Saturday through Tuesday. And those same many of you might say "wow, you get three days off, that's awesome". But the truth is its getting really tiring. I feel as if I work so hard on the four days that I am working, that it leaves me in a slump for the three that I have for time with Bella. It's almost as if every one of my "days off" are becoming "off days". I try to be enthusiastic about the time that I have with my beautiful daughter, but I am in a huge SLUMP. I feel tired and worthless. I go days without really getting anything accomplished. Whether that be laundry or making the bed, or even preparing dinner before Jon gets home. Now those of you that may be more of an analytical thinker are pointing directly to one word.......Depression! Well I have already considered and taken care of that aspect. So what is going on with me?! Where is my joy, and who stole it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment